Making Up Memories
I make up memories in my head,
Of us rolling around smiling in a bed,
And I listen to the words you never said,
At this moment my heart is warm and I smile.
I make up these memories every day,
We lie there laughing as we cuddle and play,
And I listen to every beautiful word that you never did say,
And the sheets are white like in the music videos.
Maybe one day when I am old,
And my mind is spent but my heart not sold,
I will come to think these moments really happened,
And I will die the happy man that I never was.
Twisted Moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Making Up Memories by Twisted Moon )
- Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid