Captain Cur (England)
Man-Of-War, Pirate Adventures (4)
Spies of Mother England do sell surprise
for gold coin wrongly stolen buys clear Brit eyes,
now they have commissioned young Captain Pith's
flagship vessel to sink the Malevolent.
England's powerful reach has now run ground
by my defiance and fast baying hound,
merchants seek justice at a hefty price
embroidering rich noose to end my life.
Let their wood gild trades build their man-of-war
with bronze and copper from weaker shores,
powerful canons dress her three tiered deck,
I will evade and frustrate this new threat.
Captain Pith bellows from across the sea;
'Cur, law detests your ruthless piracy,
commanding fully outfitted, Mandrake,
under her guns your Malevolent will break.'
Captain Cur's Other Poems
- 2 To The 5th Power
- A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not ...
- A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Pian...
- A Lighted Tower
- A Pirate and a Poetess
- Adagio, love poems
- Adventure of Two Captains, Ashland Castl...
- Adventures of Two Captains
- Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart ...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, P...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- An Amusing Find
- Armored Hawk of War
- Beauty Fathomless, love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.