Man's Best Friend
'Arf, arf' 'woof, woof'
'bow wow, ' 'ruff., ruff' '
'vaf vaf, '
'voff, voff' “bow, bow”
'ouah ouah, '
'wau wau' 'wuff wuff”
'bau bau, '
'ham ham, '
Spring has sprung
Dawn of the mating season
Men’s nature like man’s best friend
Drooling, drooling, drooling
Fueling, fueling, fueling
Retooling, retooling, retooling
Can we just get along like....?
English, Dutch, French, Icelandic, Norwegian
French, German, Italian, Polish, Brazilian
Arabic, Chinese and Thai
Leaking Pen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Man's Best Friend by Leaking Pen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Live to Enjoy Life, Jaipal Singh
- Aphorisms, Noel Sevilla
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)