Man United By Union
Each expresses Beauty.
Each in their own way.
Filtered through their culture and traditions.
United and Unions are made by man
And are myths and illusions created by the human ego.
One can only be United in Love.
A Union formed when the heart joins with other hearts.
Then will manifest.
Beauty expressed in Love.
United by a Union formed between the hearts.
Formed together among the hearts of Man.
Michael Hopkins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Sponspored by the EU which is more Union formed by those of wealth and influence to futher their own agenda. A gang of Reversed Robin Hoods who steal from the poor to give to the wealthy under their new banner of Neoliberalism. Another creation of man doomed to failure which is totally lacking in the heart connection of those I call Man.
I have worked with the words given in inspiration over a few weeks and first published this poem on my blog today.
Comments about this poem (Man United By Union by Michael Hopkins )
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Blue Lotus, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Omnipresent should, gajanan mishra
- Haiku. Sunset (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.23, Monk E. Biz
- Haiku. A City (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Please make yourself, gajanan mishra
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.22, Monk E. Biz