'March Madness' about basketball,
Coach H.V. Porter coined the term.
The Great Depression, came his call
For state high schools to reaffirm
The thrill filled climb to championship.
Assorted pools of gaming game,
Though not watching each starting tip,
Knowing by heart each bracket frame.
The odds of picking all the wins -
A number making trillions small.
But many think the worst of sins
Is not picking any at all.
Ah - the Madness of this March span,
When the B ball shot hits the fan.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (March Madness by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh
- My Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Big Ivory!, Denis Martindale
- My Eyes Blue And Clear, Kyle Schlicher
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan