Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Marriage is to help without hesitation,
It is to surrender without expectation,
It is to love without any limitation,
It is to remember without any communication.
Marriage is a sweet antibiotic,
It is a comfort giving antiseptic,
It is a touching and soothing analgesic,
It is a real anti allergic.
Marriage is a beautiful and healthy game,
And patients enjoy name and fame,
Untouched and unharmed by the kicks of drain,
With all the time get rich and fabulous rain.
Empowers people with politeness and patience,
It arms with inner strength and resilience.
Dr. Yogesh Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MARRIAGE by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Knees Of Advanced Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost Fugue for Chet, Lynda Hull
- Chapter 10, Michael Mira
- ' Time, Efe Benjamin
- Ballad #8 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh
- The Window, Lynda Hull
- Today, Happy Day, Sandra Feldman
- Daybreak, Jonathon Hadley
- Specialised, Edward Kofi Louis
- Nocturne with Choreography for Departure, Lynda Hull