Leaving the isle
Power to man
Power to woman
A deep sensual feeling
Why you tripping?
We are husband and wife?
You are the only one for me
I love you more than the sky
I love you more than words can imagine
I love you more than God loves his prophet
Slowly, Slowly you make me mad and crazy
I can’t take your games
We are husband and wife
Treat me like a partner
I look at the skies
Is this what life is about Marriage?
Can I play the game for the rest of my life?
Is a marriage happy?
I don’t want an affair to break up my children apart
I can’t escape
My children know this loveless marriage
Who are we fooling?
Look deep in your heart
You will find the answer
Look into my eyes
You will know your answer
Will you marry me?
Moses Samandar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marriage by Moses Samandar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
Poem of the Day
- A Fish in a Coloured World, Rohit Sapra
- Nature is a Beautiful Creation, Rohit Sapra
- Survivors, Tamara Mirianashvili
- Salve, Cee Bea
- Quatrain number 5, Leong Ming Loong
- Bachelorette for Life, Donal Mahoney
- Engaged, Sarah Wiltshire
- The Call Of Two Trumpets, Tony Adah
- I sleep, gajanan mishra
- I Looked Up At The Sky And Didn't See You, Kyle Schlicher