Leaving the isle
Power to man
Power to woman
A deep sensual feeling
Why you tripping?
We are husband and wife?
You are the only one for me
I love you more than the sky
I love you more than words can imagine
I love you more than God loves his prophet
Slowly, Slowly you make me mad and crazy
I can’t take your games
We are husband and wife
Treat me like a partner
I look at the skies
Is this what life is about Marriage?
Can I play the game for the rest of my life?
Is a marriage happy?
I don’t want an affair to break up my children apart
I can’t escape
My children know this loveless marriage
Who are we fooling?
Look deep in your heart
You will find the answer
Look into my eyes
You will know your answer
Will you marry me?
Moses Samandar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marriage by Moses Samandar )
- Zero Turkey Wing, Havilah
- Reading and Writing, umaprosad das
- The Afternoon, Leong Ming Loong
- Aligarh Muslim University & Raja Mahendr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Storm Warning, ESPN CHICK
- A Kiss To Otis Redding, Electric Lady
- So Sensitive In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- You own every part of me, Afrodita Alkline
- You (One Day I'll Forget You), ESPN CHICK
- Advice can have minus point., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(c. 600 BCE)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)