Lawrence S. Pertillar
Marriage Changes Things
You will never be faithful!
How do I know that?
First of all,
My name is not Brandon.
And those argyle sox,
You said I left the other night...
I may be forgetful...
I did not leave suspenders
In your bathroom last week!
I do wear Old Spice.
But I certainly wouldn't put it
Under the sofa!
These are just but hints...
That you could not be faithful to me!
You say marriage changes things?
It appears you have assisted and allowed...
Many of those changes to occur in here,
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marriage Changes Things by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis