Christina J. Williams
** This poem is in memory of Mary Sherlach, one of the teachers who died in the Sandy Hook Shooting. Mary shielded children from the gunman. Mary loved teaching and helping people.
Mary blows off the darkness like a child blowing off the seeds of a dandelion.
In Heaven she will help blow off the world's darkness.
By having help from some beautiful little angels.
They will all blow off the seeds of dandelions.
Putting each of their amazing love into a light.
That can be turned on by the power of a special switch,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MARY SHERLACH by Christina J. Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Exception, hasmukh amathalal
- Sad Tragic Moments, Ronell Warren Alman
- The curdling moon, Mark Heathcote
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal