Christina J. Williams
** This poem is in memory of Mary Sherlach, one of the teachers who died in the Sandy Hook Shooting. Mary shielded children from the gunman. Mary loved teaching and helping people.
Mary blows off the darkness like a child blowing off the seeds of a dandelion.
In Heaven she will help blow off the world's darkness.
By having help from some beautiful little angels.
They will all blow off the seeds of dandelions.
Putting each of their amazing love into a light.
That can be turned on by the power of a special switch,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MARY SHERLACH by Christina J. Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Morning After A Night In Jaffa, Abraham Sutzkever
- Caged, Michael McParland
- Buckeye Fever Sweeping Terror Over Thier.., Michael McParland
- A Witness, Abraham Sutzkever
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Brooding, Michael McParland
- In The Bliss..., John Ugolo Umah
- Breathing Space, Michael McParland
- Breaking Free, Michael McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael McParland