MAX THE CREATIVE
Max with his big brown eyes,
kind of shy, but very creative deep inside.
Playing a Star Wars/clone character
Ibra Victor with his great skill,
he concentrates on his game being very still.
Max also plays sports-he is in soccer
he played baseball but stopped.
A couple of years ago in the fourth grade,
started playing the All Star Soccer game.
He started karate in 4th grade too,
he's so talented he plays guitar, maybe the Blues.
I saw Max at Christmas and he liked my poem 'Italian Skunk'
it reminds him of his math teacher who is a Schmuck
Max with his creative imagination has the leading edge,
he has already helped me with 'Razel's Revenge'
Maybe he can help me with character in 'Italian Skunk'
Max could come up with a story the 'Incredible Hunk'.
Max one day might become a storyteller real great,
I wish him the best if movie making is his fate.
Written By Suzae Chevalier on February 10,2012
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MAX THE CREATIVE by Christina Sunrise )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SeaWorld the Orcas Wish to go Home!, Rachel Nichols
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -33, Ronjoy Brahma
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak