MAX THE CREATIVE
Max with his big brown eyes,
kind of shy, but very creative deep inside.
Playing a Star Wars/clone character
Ibra Victor with his great skill,
he concentrates on his game being very still.
Max also plays sports-he is in soccer
he played baseball but stopped.
A couple of years ago in the fourth grade,
started playing the All Star Soccer game.
He started karate in 4th grade too,
he's so talented he plays guitar, maybe the Blues.
I saw Max at Christmas and he liked my poem 'Italian Skunk'
it reminds him of his math teacher who is a Schmuck
Max with his creative imagination has the leading edge,
he has already helped me with 'Razel's Revenge'
Maybe he can help me with character in 'Italian Skunk'
Max could come up with a story the 'Incredible Hunk'.
Max one day might become a storyteller real great,
I wish him the best if movie making is his fate.
Written By Suzae Chevalier on February 10,2012
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MAX THE CREATIVE by Christina Sunrise )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- The Heavy Thumb, Gouda Moon
- hope of hopes, Thampi KEE
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -99, Ronjoy Brahma
- But It's Over, Tex T Sarnie
- The Opposing Thumb, Gouda Moon
- जोनोमगिरि आय, Ronjoy Brahma
- When your Birthday Falls on Christmas..., Dr John Celes
- Me, Myself, Tex T Sarnie
- For to Be A Poetess, I Left My Husband, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- बैसागु, Ronjoy Brahma