I left you there, far away from me.
Far away, even i could not see.
You were my past, i could not see, now go, be free from me.
I left you there so far from me, i wanted to be free from me.
Now you came back to me and brought with you a memory.
A memory so far from me, a memory i don't want to be.
Go away memory you brought to me, i left you there, your not me.
I am not the me i use to be.
So memory i set you FREE...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ME by NEDRA WILSON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creation Of Inner Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Death (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Voyage of the Wedding-Guest, Victor Cruickshank
- Irrevocable Friend, nikka mee farillon
- Silent Awakening, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Still Read..... For Sandra Feldman, Michael McParland
- The Great Waters, Victor Cruickshank
- Continually Entering The Present, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- তুমি থাকলে পাশে, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The AP exams, Victor Cruickshank