I left you there, far away from me.
Far away, even i could not see.
You were my past, i could not see, now go, be free from me.
I left you there so far from me, i wanted to be free from me.
Now you came back to me and brought with you a memory.
A memory so far from me, a memory i don't want to be.
Go away memory you brought to me, i left you there, your not me.
I am not the me i use to be.
So memory i set you FREE...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ME by NEDRA WILSON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- red light zone, lee fones
- A FOLK SONG اغنية فولكلورية JESSIE MACKAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Like food, hasmukh amathalal
- Earth's surface, gajanan mishra
- Lost, Tiku akp
- The Spider and the Spray Can Man, Donal Mahoney
- Your Emerald Eyes, Francie Lynch
- The Truth Is Not Blind, Wilfred Mellers
- Intuition, Violet Winters
- Thirteen, gajanan mishra