I left you there, far away from me.
Far away, even i could not see.
You were my past, i could not see, now go, be free from me.
I left you there so far from me, i wanted to be free from me.
Now you came back to me and brought with you a memory.
A memory so far from me, a memory i don't want to be.
Go away memory you brought to me, i left you there, your not me.
I am not the me i use to be.
So memory i set you FREE...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ME by NEDRA WILSON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Life is Music, Maverick Jones
- Hospice Volunteer Thank You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If you are to abandon, gajanan mishra
- The day on the tract of the life, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Ocean, Maverick Jones
- Midnight Train, Petra Maria
- Budget and the poem, gajanan mishra
- Killer in the Shadows, Maverick Jones
- Get Name And Number, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- No loss, gajanan mishra