Me & My Horse
you and your horse.
as you run against the wind all you call hear is-
the wind wipping your ears,
the horse's hooves thundering beneath you,
the chains of your bit as the horse pulls against the reins,
and the faint sound of the horse behind you.
your horse stops,
the horse behind you catches up.
the race is over,
freedom will have to wait until next time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Me & My Horse by Horse Lover )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- And...Enter The Children, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Quickened Methods To Destroy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love Is In The Air, Lilly Emery
- THE MULES' TIME زمن البغال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sing Along Song, Sandra Feldman
- world war one, lee fones
- My Love, My God, Lilly Emery
- انتخاب واحد, Zahra Shariat
- Have We Meet Each Other Before?, Poetheart (back)
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson