David Joel Rodriguez
Meant to Be (2002)
We came in a life of strings.
We are all attached in some way,
some sort of bond,
like a tug-of-war.
People try to pull the two apart,
but when it's meant to be,
they're inseperable in the heart,
like a bear that can't be without his honey.
you have fun,
we are friends,
we are companions,
we are quality,
You're my nature,
I'm you're feature,
these are our attributes,
and we are each others property,
and we make our own characteristics.
David Joel Rodriguez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Meant to Be (2002) by David Joel Rodriguez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak