Meka had a toy camera
Meka had a toy camera,
presented by her Mummy Manjula
for her birthday;
While she was viewing through it,
She could see a few animals in it;
She showed it to me with enthusiasm,
I saw it with hilarious amusement;
While I see inside for the first time,
I asked her like a quiz whether she can guess;
I am seeing an animal with four letters,
Can you tell me what I see here?
She said, 'Is it a squirrel?
No, squirrel has eight letters,
tell me the animal you see real;
Is it tiger? but it has five letters,
Is it giraffe? but it has seven letters,
Tell me grandpa, what do you see?
I said, 'I can see a bear'!
Now she responded shrewdly,
If you click the camera several time,
You see a different animal every-time,
Squirrel, Tiger, Giraffe and Bear.
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Meka had a toy camera by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher