The gift i ever had:
from the day one celebrations of my birth:
Is a word of compliment.
'Today, to be declared as friendshipday; foever! '
For: a best friend like you
took birth today!
what a friend means in life?
its a life time of reward.
Given by a rich friend,
Is the most memorable gifts' of all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memorable Gift by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How Do You Tackle Your Work, Edgar Albert Guest
- What A Baby Costs, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Perfect Dinner Table, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Wish, Edgar Albert Guest
- Success And Failure, Edgar Albert Guest
- It's September, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Face Of A Kept Selfishness, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Can't, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tomorrow, Edgar Albert Guest
- VICTORY, Tom Zart