Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
... A memory, a grin, that look of laughter in my eyes
then flashbacks of joy that resounded our hearts' smiles
but not a moment to soon came the pale shades of whys
muting every hue and dimming the giggles in our lives...
for once, I wish I could maintain this in the selective -
our memories that flood and drown my mind...
Matthew Edan Oliver Palma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories by Matthew Edan Oliver Palma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena
- I wonder, hasmukh amathalal
- Nightmares Of Reality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I speak loud, hasmukh amathalal
- Friendship, Abekah Emmanuel
- If I fail,, hasmukh amathalal
- meet my new jabberwocky, Mandolyn ...
- The Peace of Trees, Sandra Feldman