Memory And Knowledge
I realized You
And You said it is knowledge
It is regaining of memory,
And knowledge is there
It is inclination for Truth
It is the true words
That is there in limitless showers.
When my forgetfulness is with me
You said, everything is in dark
It is the identification
With this body and this world.
You said forgetfulness is impure
And it is bound.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memory And Knowledge by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao