Memory Of Daisies
Daisies to adorn your grave
are placed with ardent care.
Oh that I could tend to them.
Oh that I were there.
But here I am in another form
holding onto my pen.
only able to write to you
and think way back to when
Daisies grew in fields of white
and breathing became a chore.
I remember every word you wrote
and recited them walking the moor
that was filled with heather everywhere
but barren in my eyes.
Now whenever I see some daisies
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Memory Of Daisies by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar
- From here on in, Tony French