Brian James Caffrey
On this the month of Christmas,
I do say to ye,
Put on those fuzzy hats,
Sit down and relax,
With the fire and a cup of tea.
For it’s the month of Christmas,
With holly, mistletoe and yuletide tree,
As we sing with a cheer,
What a jolly good year!
And dream of another to be.
Enjoy your Christmas,
It comes once a year,
But spare a thought,
For those who have nought,
And remember Christmas is very very near!
Brian James Caffrey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Merry Christmas by Brian James Caffrey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak