Brian James Caffrey
On this the month of Christmas,
I do say to ye,
Put on those fuzzy hats,
Sit down and relax,
With the fire and a cup of tea.
For it’s the month of Christmas,
With holly, mistletoe and yuletide tree,
As we sing with a cheer,
What a jolly good year!
And dream of another to be.
Enjoy your Christmas,
It comes once a year,
But spare a thought,
For those who have nought,
And remember Christmas is very very near!
Brian James Caffrey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Merry Christmas by Brian James Caffrey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson
- Desert-haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- just searching..: -(, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Blame and aspersion are established on t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Heat of the Moment, Hannah Bryson Price
- Small Men & Small Hearts As Contemporary.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Genocide, Nassy Fesharaki
- 'Change! ' They Said By P.Lal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Memories, Sunny Chopra