MESSAGE TO POPE RATZINGER... FEB 9TH,2013
MESSAGE TO POPE RATZINGER … FEB 9TH,2013
It's become painfully evident that women should be priests,
Of course, I realize that this is not in ecclesiastic briefs,
But the writing has been on the wall for a long time,
And allow priests to get married so it's not a canon-law crime.
Follow my instructions in order to get clear of the scandal,
And appoint some women cardinals so that popes can't mishandle,
I realize that popes don't take advice from the ground floor,
But your cardinals are all locked in for life behind their closed door.
I doubt if anyone will pass along this information to you,
Can't get through that wall of cardinals in red with their views,
So I'll sit here and read again what St Malachy wrote,
Just remember I'm trying to help you, keep your church afloat.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MESSAGE TO POPE RATZINGER... FEB 9TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher