Terence G. Craddock
Middle Aged Dated Work Week Lives
middle aged dated teenagers
working waiting all week
for life washed away weekend
drinking beer like drowning...
in it consuming multiple bottles
left stale discarded half finished
wondering where money went
struggling to buy food pay rent...
beer wine will not drown new sorrows
top shelf spirits will heighten eventual fall
life revealed truth problems is in the vino...
look into your eyes sightless blind are ghostly hollow
broken dreams ambitions are reef jagged past despair
question is after rock bottom will you rise defeat despair...
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written June 2014 2.6.2014.
Comments about this poem (Middle Aged Dated Work Week Lives by Terence G. Craddock )
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate