Miles Apart (Sealed With A Kiss)
As I think about you, I begin to see,
Exactly what you mean to me,
Do you remember on that day when I left and we gave each other our goodbyes?
And I gave you the biggest kiss and I wiped the tears from your eyes.
As I said, if you feel lonesome and blue,
Always remember that you are my LOVE and I was always there holding you.
No matter how many Miles that we are Apart,
You are the only one that holds the key to unlock to my heart.
Well as I have to go for now, this why I wrote this down and wanted to share,
With you to let you know how much I really care.
And I seal this letter with a kiss,
Because the tears now run down my eyes because you are the one I truely miss.
You are everything that I am, and everything that I do,
This why I am here to say I Love You.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By Frank Pulver Sept 19,2011
Comments about this poem (Miles Apart (Sealed With A Kiss) by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Starlight Symphony, Kewayne Wadley
- Ugliness Of Death, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Holy Grail, Leslie Philibert
- AND aWAKE - 0Ld HiSsToRy, sEaN nOrTh
- Semblance, Edward Kofi Louis
- Chlamydia, Jaimee Hills
- Nothing Rhymes with Gitmo, Jaimee Hills
- contemplation, oskar hansen
- Sight Of My Soul, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sambisa Forest, Edward Kofi Louis