Miles of running
Quarter mile of running
Visions seen of finishing from the beginning
Conquering miles of running
Half mile of running
Easier now controlled breathing is how I plan to accomplish miles of running
Three quarters of a mile of miles of running
Heart rate races steady the pace is new heads to front, rear, back and side of me
Got my own race within these miles of running
One mile down, I'm done.
I did not say miles of running all today.
Did you misconstrue the statement I made about miles of running.
Just looking around while running, there is a lot to do.
I have better things to do than miles of running.
The nerve of you, thinking miles of running is a preferred thing to do all in one day.
Timothy Branch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miles of running by Timothy Branch )
- The Horse Race., Harold R Hunt Sr
- That's Why I'm Afraid, Neela Nath
- Ex's, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Articulate Through Art, Curtlan Popo
- Classic dances, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The tengrian praying at sunrise, Zamir Osorov
- I Am We, Curtlan Popo
- Authenticity, Diane Hine
- My New Neighbour, Valsa George
- Royals Baseball Poem, Tom Zart
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Different Ways to Pray, Naomi Shihab Nye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)