Miles of running
Quarter mile of running
Visions seen of finishing from the beginning
Conquering miles of running
Half mile of running
Easier now controlled breathing is how I plan to accomplish miles of running
Three quarters of a mile of miles of running
Heart rate races steady the pace is new heads to front, rear, back and side of me
Got my own race within these miles of running
One mile down, I'm done.
I did not say miles of running all today.
Did you misconstrue the statement I made about miles of running.
Just looking around while running, there is a lot to do.
I have better things to do than miles of running.
The nerve of you, thinking miles of running is a preferred thing to do all in one day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miles of running by Timothy Branch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal
- Inner Wastelands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford