What hath gotten
you under pressure?
Solely maturity missing,
for naivety has taken over
Exhaustion beaming through blinds:
Blank-faced boys bewitched and
bewildered at a bargain.
Unfortunately the broom-sticks
of brown haired witches
has no value in this era.
An era where competition
survives defeating mannerism,
for that rat-race is
Greater in beauty than a pageant,
Greater in size than a mammoth,
and Greater in joy than a classic
to a world in which the 'Greatest'
depends on DOLLARS not cents.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Minute Gravity by Kevin Lee )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Leprosy eradication., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beyond The Dotted Lines, Asma Riaz Khan
- if I die young, Juwon Daniel
- Story of snow., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- She Wanted, Spiritwind Wood
- When love was born, Lehlohonolo Selai
- There is a Configuration of the Universe, michael walkerjohn
- R e D *) I c E... (r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A childhood lamentation, Juwon Daniel
- ` The Quiets..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR