What hath gotten
you under pressure?
Solely maturity missing,
for naivety has taken over
Exhaustion beaming through blinds:
Blank-faced boys bewitched and
bewildered at a bargain.
Unfortunately the broom-sticks
of brown haired witches
has no value in this era.
An era where competition
survives defeating mannerism,
for that rat-race is
Greater in beauty than a pageant,
Greater in size than a mammoth,
and Greater in joy than a classic
to a world in which the 'Greatest'
depends on DOLLARS not cents.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Minute Gravity by Kevin Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan