What hath gotten
you under pressure?
Solely maturity missing,
for naivety has taken over
Exhaustion beaming through blinds:
Blank-faced boys bewitched and
bewildered at a bargain.
Unfortunately the broom-sticks
of brown haired witches
has no value in this era.
An era where competition
survives defeating mannerism,
for that rat-race is
Greater in beauty than a pageant,
Greater in size than a mammoth,
and Greater in joy than a classic
to a world in which the 'Greatest'
depends on DOLLARS not cents.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Minute Gravity by Kevin Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Home Builders, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Father's Thoughts, Edgar Albert Guest
- Temple pond, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- When Nellie's On The Job, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Man To Be, Edgar Albert Guest
- The World Is Against Me, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Bay Bridge - Reflections on Yesterday, Nathaniel Dean James
- PONDERING, Satish Verma
- Smrt, Tanja Bulovic
- The March Of Mortality, Edgar Albert Guest