Mirror-Collaboration With Unique Princess
When l look in the mirror, I don't know who l am anymore Trying to find my place and forget her face, which l try to please, wanted her to stay, but she couldn't stay because she was never there Physically or metaphorically..When she looks in the mirror l don't know what she sees player or angel fell for an angel and found a player, she pushed Yahweh aside and l did the same, her love left but mine still remains for the God has given me the name...l never thought this will happen to me, now l know because l m now awake from the dream, maybe this was not meant to be..Every moment l take a quick glance at the mirror l see the reflection of all the memories we shared l can't take another glance at the mirror because each time l do so, l feel the pain penetrating deep cutting me like surgery, l m tired of this feeling because l love and hate you the same time, l got to keep it going at the same time as love fads away may be its time l move and smash the mirror because l got is today.
donald kuutsi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mirror-Collaboration With Unique Princess by donald kuutsi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Emmanuel George Cefai
(12th March 1955)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Russell Edson
(22 March 1941 -)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Taking Off Emily Dickinson's Clothes, Billy Collins
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- how ridiculous is this..., Mandolyn ...
- Be careful child before you fall, Mark Heathcote
- have it your way homeboy, Mandolyn ...
- Advance New Year 2015 Wishes (in a pessi.., Dr John Celes
- B. Day, Nassy Fesharaki
- shape shift this, my fearless phantom, Mandolyn ...
- Dear Dad ..... [a PARODY; HUMOR; SHORT; .., Bri Edwards
- Just Sex..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- It's Not About Science, Just Satellites..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Woman And Time..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR