Lauren Meredith Gould
On the wall.
How old will I be
When I fall?
In the locker.
Will I be famous in baseball,
or should I try soccer?
On the door.
Where will I be,
When I'm twenty-four?
In my purse.
When will this be over?
I hate the search.
I'm getting married,
I found my true love.
In my hand.
I'm in Hawaii,
With my toes in the sand.
In the water,
I'm sitting here crying,
With my daughter.
You have been sold,
I'm getting so old.
Broken on the floor.
Here I am now,
On the TV,
I am dying,
Now I shall leave.
You were my mother's.
No you're her daughter's.
You've been through a lifetime.
You have been so kind.
You shall sleep,
You are done...so sleep.
Lauren Meredith Gould's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mirror, Mirror by Lauren Meredith Gould )
- Buried Beneath The Waves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- uncomfortable, maharshi trivedi
- Mexican Food With Jesus, Mr. Nobody
- Sonnet of Pain, Sierra Staten
- Particle Of Breath, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- थिरिँ बिरिँ x5, Ronjoy Brahma
- Come Come, Tango Tango
- God Teaches Geology (M-F), Mr. Nobody
- I am Running Faster, Akhtar Jawad
- (समनि नायथाय) गुफुर उखुन्दैनि खुवाया, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns