MISSING MY GRANDMA.
i miss my loving grandma,
who was a true enigma.
she pampered us a lot.
many valuable ethics, she taught.
she always said'if you are honest,
god will give you the best'
all her moral stories,
tales of angels & fairies,
& some of her time glories,
are our golden memories.
on our prattle she used to smile,
on our mistakes, she averted us for a while.
if one of us fell ill,
whole night, she used to vigil,
day & night she used to pray,
to immune us from the troubles of every new day.
she never craved for pleasure & wealth,
all she wished was our good health.
she cared for us till her death,
we will miss her till our last breath.
Arfa Iris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MISSING MY GRANDMA. by Arfa Iris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher