thanks for making me comfortable.
on my first day at hospital.
thanks for standing like a friend,
when i felt lone and when my hope was about end.
thanks for giving me courage,
when i felt weak and scared.
thanks for wiping my tears.
when i cried just before surgery,
as i was filled with all fears.
thanks for taking care of my life,
when i felt that i am about to die.
thanks for the help you lent,
when i was helpless like an infant.
thanks for all the cleaning and feeding,
when like a cripple i was lying.
thanks for treating me with a smile.
when i cried and even turned bile.
thanks for supporting me, when i was abate.
thanks for standing by my side, when i slept late.
thanks for all your help,
during the times when i tired to take care of myself.
thanks for making me smile again.
and making me realize the pain was not in vain..
thanks for listening, when i wanted to talk.
thanks for encouraging, when i started to walk.
i have no words.i have no ways.
just want to let you know.
i will be grateful always.
Arfa Iris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks by Arfa Iris )
- God! ! man, SALINI NAIR
- ABSENCE OF LOVE, Ali Faisal
- Black Friar, Naveed Khalid
- AOA▷오피뷰◁모든 구로오피 송파오피걸의 모든것 OPGＡNＤA/ＣOM, sibngnu5 sibngnu5
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ구로오피녀 ⓑ송파오피 대란∠OPGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, sibngnu5 sibngnu5
- She looked a million dollars, Erato
- L.Messi 오피뷰 구로오피 KTwiz 송파오피 OPGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., sibngnu5 sibngnu5
- From the Lives of My Friends, Michael Dickman
- WHENEVER A LIFE IS TAKEN, Ali Faisal
- VALUE OF LIFE, Ali Faisal
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)