Missing someone isn't all in your mind.
It's all in your soul, your being, your heart.
When you miss someone you cant help but cry.
Because it hurts too much whenever you're apart.
And you know she can't be as happy as she would.
Because you cant see her everyday.
But you wish you could do all that you could.
But you cant because you are so far away.
You wish you could be there and be by her side.
And walk her home from school.
But you realize all of the tears that you cried,
are all on the ground in a sad little pool.
I wish with all my heart that I can be with her.
With everything under the sun.
We would be way more than what we were.
How I feel when I'm missing someone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing Someone by RaShawn Ince )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan
- No Free Lunch, Bill Cantrell
- A True Hosanna - After Reading A Poem by.., Warren Falcon
- Fight and War for Why?, Pintu Mahakul
- Life, Richard Lam
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave