Missing someone isn't all in your mind.
It's all in your soul, your being, your heart.
When you miss someone you cant help but cry.
Because it hurts too much whenever you're apart.
And you know she can't be as happy as she would.
Because you cant see her everyday.
But you wish you could do all that you could.
But you cant because you are so far away.
You wish you could be there and be by her side.
And walk her home from school.
But you realize all of the tears that you cried,
are all on the ground in a sad little pool.
I wish with all my heart that I can be with her.
With everything under the sun.
We would be way more than what we were.
How I feel when I'm missing someone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing Someone by RaShawn Ince )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- UH-1 Iroquois, Kyle Schlicher
- Owl-Moon Night & The Rickshaw-puller, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Sagacious Senryus, Diane Hine
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur
- Infant Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Broken Homes?, Ellirie Aviles
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise