Why can't I speak when I have so much to tell?
Why can't I write when I have so much in mind?
Why can't I sing when there's music in my heart?
Why can't I dance when there's rhythm in the air?
Too many words left unspoken
Too many things left undone
Why can't it be and why can't I?
For all I know this feeling deep inside
Took the gladness from my heart.
Is this the tinge of missing you?
Is this the reason behind it all?
Hear the agony of my heart
Longing for you and for your touch
Feeling your warmth, seeing your face
Missing your smiles and warm embrace.
When will the waiting ever be over?
For as long as were apart I can never be whole
Oh! My Dearest friend I just want you to know
That my heart is empty because
'I'M MISSING YOU! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing You by Praveen Baid )
- Drinking God's Beauty, Vera Sidhwa
- I know you are calling me, gajanan mishra
- What Perfect Love Could Be, michael walkerjohn
- Only reality, hasmukh amathalal
- The Photographer, Randy McClave
- THE WORLD AND I, Romeo Della Valle
- Each role, hasmukh amathalal
- Halloween Night, Alesia Leach
- Halloween Witch, Alesia Leach
- New message, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)