To Mithu My Best Friend
My best friend and I Always seem to fight,
But She's there when I need her,
we talk to each other with utmost delight
She's the greatest person anyone could ever imagine,
She 's kind and funny,
She sends love out like magic.
She always knowsWhenever I'm sad,
Whenever I need to cry She's there.
Sometimes she's been The only one who understood,
My best friend's the only one who would.
Soon her life might change,
But next to me Is how she'll always stay.
'Cause you see that my best friend,
Just happens to be my sister,
And mithu, no matter what
I'll always love ya
Praveen Baid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Mithu My Best Friend by Praveen Baid )
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah