To Mithu My Best Friend
My best friend and I Always seem to fight,
But She's there when I need her,
we talk to each other with utmost delight
She's the greatest person anyone could ever imagine,
She 's kind and funny,
She sends love out like magic.
She always knowsWhenever I'm sad,
Whenever I need to cry She's there.
Sometimes she's been The only one who understood,
My best friend's the only one who would.
Soon her life might change,
But next to me Is how she'll always stay.
'Cause you see that my best friend,
Just happens to be my sister,
And mithu, no matter what
I'll always love ya
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Mithu My Best Friend by Praveen Baid )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas
- GALE'S MEDAL, Terry Collett
- Listen To Me, I am Talking, Ali Faisal
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas