I have espied
The product of heaven
Falling towards the aloofness
of winterish trees.
The lesson in the sky
For earnest consideration,
I wish I were always
Exact and eager to learn.
Advent of each dawn
Springs from a valley
That muses on love in every wise,
Which I can't judge.
Chalices of night are filled
But gently lost
To a dawn in solitude,
I come to this sight
Of a large receptacle
Bordered by those trees
Which solemnly rest
With that love's mist!
Oliver .........'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mist by Oliver ......... )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh