This is not my mistake.
I have not done this.
My mind is somewhere else.
I not responsible for all this.
Every one commit mistake
One should have art to speak truth.
Say “yes I have done this mistake”
Difficult to speak, but undoubtedly
A novel way to reduce mistake.
Freedom of mind for making plan to hide mistake.
Came out from shyness.
There are so many excuses.
Believe it or not excuses are helpful in creating more mistake.
Promptly accepting mistake
Will make everyone more responsible and accurate.
Nothing new, very simple.
Irony is that every one knew it.
Through away shyness & accept mistake.
Task is difficult, but not impossible.
Free mind from tension and enjoy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mistake by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK