This is not my mistake.
I have not done this.
My mind is somewhere else.
I not responsible for all this.
Every one commit mistake
One should have art to speak truth.
Say “yes I have done this mistake”
Difficult to speak, but undoubtedly
A novel way to reduce mistake.
Freedom of mind for making plan to hide mistake.
Came out from shyness.
There are so many excuses.
Believe it or not excuses are helpful in creating more mistake.
Promptly accepting mistake
Will make everyone more responsible and accurate.
Nothing new, very simple.
Irony is that every one knew it.
Through away shyness & accept mistake.
Task is difficult, but not impossible.
Free mind from tension and enjoy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mistake by ajay srivastava )
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- L'amour est un Triste Caméléon, Hebert Logerie
- स्वप्न, dhirajkumar taksande
- <<< আমি বাংলার পাতি মাষ্টার, Abdul Wahab
- Lost homes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tiny Island, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns