This is not my mistake.
I have not done this.
My mind is somewhere else.
I not responsible for all this.
Every one commit mistake
One should have art to speak truth.
Say “yes I have done this mistake”
Difficult to speak, but undoubtedly
A novel way to reduce mistake.
Freedom of mind for making plan to hide mistake.
Came out from shyness.
There are so many excuses.
Believe it or not excuses are helpful in creating more mistake.
Promptly accepting mistake
Will make everyone more responsible and accurate.
Nothing new, very simple.
Irony is that every one knew it.
Through away shyness & accept mistake.
Task is difficult, but not impossible.
Free mind from tension and enjoy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mistake by ajay srivastava )
- No bounds, hasmukh amathalal
- Childhood Anger, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Red and White, michael walkerjohn
- Just Rats, John Shea
- Entrails, michael walkerjohn
- Bad luck and story, hasmukh amathalal
- 1 [Tears] (Neverending Poetry - Personal.., Lenny Orlando Camacho
- You're The Best..., Almedia Knight Oliver
- Only In My Dreams (Regional Korea), Ronald Chapman
- Being Realistic, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)