Modes are acting
Modes are acting on the modes.
Like the running train
Having received power from the engine
Runs with the help of a driver.
The train needs a driver
With senses mind and intellect
Likewise our body-train needs
Senses mind and intellect
From the source of light.
Light reflected in the intellect
From intellect light goes to the mind
From the mind light goes to the senses
And then the body functions
Intellect, mind, senses and this body
Are modes and their illuminator
Or driver is the self, the soul
The almighty the omniscient
What ever names you may give
Let us give a connection
And see, the modes of actions
Are on thus modes are acting on the modes.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Modes are acting by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Deepavali, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
- Psalm XXIII, Henry Ainsworth
- Moral on love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dreamcatcher, Kwai Chee Low
- etc, gordon nosworthy
- And they ruined my family, Cyndi K. Gacosta
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)