Money O! Money
Money, money and money,
The world runs after money;
Some die ‘cause of money,
And some die for money.
The money rules the world,
The world is its creator.
But now the world is afraid -
For the money has turned to be its destroyer.
The money is the ruler,
The world is its slave;
The money has turned the world -
Into a grave.
The money drew the line -
Between the rich & the poor;
The money created infelicity,
That’s to be sure.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Money O! Money by Nilesh Roy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah