Monkey See, Monkey Don’t
Monkey see, monkey do you ever listen to a word I’m saying?
This guy aint a deck of cards but he’s playing a game,
Its plain and its easy this marra is sleazy,
He might make you feel good when you’re under the weather,
Oh yeah he’s clever a real instigator of his trait,
See you later I’ll be expecting a call,
But you can’t see at all until it’s all too late.
Monkey see, monkey do you have any self respect?
If so you won’t once this bloke has left,
To infinity with all your dignity he’ll have the last laugh,
Things will get good, bad and then ugly,
Even though this guy seems like Mr. Nice,
When life has no value at all,
And you can’t see at all sometimes death has a price.
Monkey see all the madness and badness erupt,
Monkey do you know at all this blokes corrupt?
Monkey see you later this concern is now shut,
Monkey don’t you know how much your fucked?
Gaz illionaire's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Monkey See, Monkey Don’t by Gaz illionaire )
- Silent Lips, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ten pm is..., Mandolyn ...
- How joyfully surprised you made me (cava.., Gert Strydom
- Obstacles, gajanan mishra
- When Autumn Comes Again, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People conceive me (inside - outside poe.., Gert Strydom
- Let it go - time, gajanan mishra
- Last Act of Penance, Andy Caldwell
- Look At This City, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- (1) I Accept for Now, She Doesn't Love Me, Uriah Hamilton
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)