Monkey See, Monkey Don’t
Monkey see, monkey do you ever listen to a word I’m saying?
This guy aint a deck of cards but he’s playing a game,
Its plain and its easy this marra is sleazy,
He might make you feel good when you’re under the weather,
Oh yeah he’s clever a real instigator of his trait,
See you later I’ll be expecting a call,
But you can’t see at all until it’s all too late.
Monkey see, monkey do you have any self respect?
If so you won’t once this bloke has left,
To infinity with all your dignity he’ll have the last laugh,
Things will get good, bad and then ugly,
Even though this guy seems like Mr. Nice,
When life has no value at all,
And you can’t see at all sometimes death has a price.
Monkey see all the madness and badness erupt,
Monkey do you know at all this blokes corrupt?
Monkey see you later this concern is now shut,
Monkey don’t you know how much your fucked?
Gaz illionaire's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Monkey See, Monkey Don’t by Gaz illionaire )
- Press1, Harold R Hunt Sr
- BSU pride By Bo-Edward Lawrence, Bo Edward Lawrence
- Dandelions, Buddy Bee Anthony
- The Bird, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Essence Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Zion By Bo-Edward Lawrence, Bo Edward Lawrence
- The thunder and lighting., Harold R Hunt Sr
- THe Mean Man, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Jury duty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- My Body Is Not Your Temple By Bo-Edward .., Bo Edward Lawrence
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)