Monsoon in time
I am what I need to be
Liberal and free
No blame to anyone
As it concerns only one
My soul is separate
Personally to feel and relate
How I can I shed tears?
For past over spent years
Was sun not there previously?
Did moon not appear timely?
No natural objected ever failed
We only lazily stayed
Whose fault if I did not notice spring?
Who could be responsible for autumn to bring?
Monsoon came in time
Without fault and averted crime
It is open for judgment
Human errors need not find good comment
With good helpless words
We can not ask for mercy from lord
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Monsoon in time by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
- An Atheist on Sunday, Donal Mahoney
- Remember me, micheal john
- For God and Country, John F. McCullagh
- Smoking is Injurious to Health, Aftab Alam
- While crying, let me smile, gajanan mishra
- Butterfly's Flight, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)