MOON BEGS for your beauty
The moon shall cry tonight,
for your beauty is so bright.
makes the lonely man in the moon so sad,
for he can not out shine you.
all he can do is glaze upon you,
and see the sun is coming so fast,
quickly, quickly, for the
darkness fades fast,
he makes a plea for just one more kiss
to let his moonlight
to touch your beauty,
and he shall wish on a falling star,
for you are a diamond in his eyes
as the mightiest star of all
The star divine............That i call venus
Randy Hogan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MOON BEGS for your beauty by Randy Hogan )
- Ocean of Felicity of Love, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- I Miss You 3, Michael McParland
- Great love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Touch of Your Divine Love, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Your Heart, Michael McParland
- Stanzas, Simion Grahame
- Poetry/ Poetry is not nudity, obscenity .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- मंज़िल की और चल देते है.. manjhil ki or, hasmukh amathalal
- Symbol of love, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mirror, I'm You, Neela Nath
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)