Is It Poetry
Moon is To Full, So I Go
Licking the face of a bad girls moon.
If it is flirty that is even,
chocolate and vanilla one or the other both is better.
I can not think of anything that could be more exotic.
Pushing one's tongue deep into the moon.
Lifting and tasting and pulling out round purple pearls.
Most girls would deny it inside where they love it.
And the more taboo it is,
the more they look out the window at the sea.
The fishwife on a clear rainy day.
Thinks to offer this opportunity only once,
when you smile.
Some one is waiting for that day,
when she uses him as her poem goes a personal toliet.
That will be so what I am not, but she is to hot.
The moon is to full, so I go.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moon is To Full, So I Go by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Silent Scream, Vivek Tiwari
- Your Fault, Von Kimball Barney
- Faking news, gajanan mishra
- Simply Is No End, Margaret Alice Second
- तुम और हम, Priyanka Gupta
- Seeing Childhood In Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Intellectual Gifts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God Is Light, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Welcome Autumn, Abdullah alHemaidy
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Maurice Polydore-Marie-Bernard Maeterlinck
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1886 - 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)