Is It Poetry
moon mother why
I heard moon, heavenly sing...
Enthrall paper translucent runs.
is is cup passed on it's openly sea..
lips open sing praise, trip it so..
One sun, mixed mercury..quickly..
Night dresses Venus, in it's smile..
knowingly..it's is simply..languishes.
Still chariots of Mars, others seek..
Ernst is timid, Pluto to hide, one orbit
Songs, hearts, memories lay as covers..
Canaries, cages, colors airy is weepy so -
on papers floor it carries it's nest, of song..
Moon beams gather oceans reflection of..
It is plain, visions full, it's records differ..
So painful, is playfully also read is red.
To bamboo to moon to green to brown..
The wine is strong..so puppied in..so is..
so cupped..is to why not laugh..is yours..
red...white...so blue..others letters..on..on..on
One dawn lays out in forever, knows hardly..
of is it night, spun cotton day in feathers....
Speaking it is, not knowing to? yet how is it..?
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (moon mother why by Is It Poetry )
- UNTIL THEN, TIJANI ADEBOWALE DESTINY
- Life is a chasing game,, Aftab Alam
- The midnight scream, Harold R Hunt Sr
- It calls your name., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Dogs, Cinzia Wills
- Interminable Wanderer, Cinzia Wills
- The Sky, Harold R Hunt Sr
- That part of your heart, Rolfy Dsilva
- The letter puzzle., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I am Sorry, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)