More Than Friends
As Time moves forward,
And memories are made,
Remember your friends,
Our love will never fade.
The fun we all had,
The memories we bare,
We’re all still together,
And forever we’ll share.
The incidental things,
Both the good and the bad,
The fun, the laughs,
All the memories we had,
The memories will continue,
As life goes along,
We’ll all be together,
And create our own life’s song.
For friends that have passed,
And for friends that may,
We will always be together,
For that we can all pray.
B.J. Ayers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (More Than Friends by B.J. Ayers )
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Met Tuckerpuppy and Twittermouse, Bruce Larkin
- Longings et. Al., Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- About Tuckerpuppy, Bruce Larkin
- Submit, Teach, Love, Trust & Forgive., Tom Zart
- Broaden Your Mind, Ronell Warren Alman
- Exaggerating an invisible enemy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- throwing knives at the sun, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)