hadarms dha poet
More To Life.
There is more to life than just CRYING;
It all started with a JOKE
Teasing and smiling with your FOLKS
Laughing in pains and crying in GAINS
No one wants to live in VAIN.
Life is short, mum is GONE
Dad is done, leaving ONE
Life ends here, that you THOUGHT
An orphan surely had no LOTS
Watching a scene on your SCREEN
An accident that makes you GRIN
All family dead, worst than YOURS
Wiping your tears, Jah is JUST
There is more to life than just LOVING;
Flames of your heart are BURNING
Urges and feelings you are EXPRESSING
Heartfelt love you are truly SURE
This is my heart, please keep it PURE
Minutes later, you are keeping TABS
As if you've known, she BACKSTABS
Your heart broken into PIECES
You still love her, what a MISS!
Walking on earth, you met ONE
Love and trust turned her to NONE
Stories you got, worst than YOURS
Wiping off frowns, Jah is JUST.
There is more to life than just HOPING;
Days so fast turning into NIGHT
Hoping tomorrow will bring the LIGHT
Hopes so high as night TRANSFORMS
Time to take the world by STORM
Here is dawn, what should i DO?
Hopes all scattering like a FLU
Didnt i say something a day BEFORE?
Why today am already BORED?
News reach you, your mate is DEAD
Hopes and aims out; unworking HEAD
This you know is worst than YOURS
Hakuna Matata*, Jah is JUST.
There is more to life than just LIVING;
Hoping and loving are part of LIFE
Laughing and crying do make us STRIFE
Do your best and leave the REST
Life is but a wasted QUEST.
Born today, tomorrow he's DEAD
Less importance on things with END
Oh dearie, you are gone too SOON
Rest in peace, death not BOON.
If you've not thank God for every SMILES
Why you blame Him for every CRIES
Live your days and not with LUST
Keep on moving, Jah* is JUST.
hadarms dha poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (More To Life. by hadarms dha poet )
- Wear a Cons Smile, Kevin Patrick
- Being aware, hasmukh amathalal
- Needed, Michael McParland
- Glory dies with memory., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sources and termination, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Blood Red Candle, Arrianna Prentiss
- Hugh in a Nutshell, Arrianna Prentiss
- Painting Tomorrow, Cathy Hodgson
- Silence of the Snow, Arrianna Prentiss
- Don't ever in public, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)