hadarms dha poet
More To Life.
There is more to life than just CRYING;
It all started with a JOKE
Teasing and smiling with your FOLKS
Laughing in pains and crying in GAINS
No one wants to live in VAIN.
Life is short, mum is GONE
Dad is done, leaving ONE
Life ends here, that you THOUGHT
An orphan surely had no LOTS
Watching a scene on your SCREEN
An accident that makes you GRIN
All family dead, worst than YOURS
Wiping your tears, Jah is JUST
There is more to life than just LOVING;
Flames of your heart are BURNING
Urges and feelings you are EXPRESSING
Heartfelt love you are truly SURE
This is my heart, please keep it PURE
Minutes later, you are keeping TABS
As if you've known, she BACKSTABS
Your heart broken into PIECES
You still love her, what a MISS!
Walking on earth, you met ONE
Love and trust turned her to NONE
Stories you got, worst than YOURS
Wiping off frowns, Jah is JUST.
There is more to life than just HOPING;
Days so fast turning into NIGHT
Hoping tomorrow will bring the LIGHT
Hopes so high as night TRANSFORMS
Time to take the world by STORM
Here is dawn, what should i DO?
Hopes all scattering like a FLU
Didnt i say something a day BEFORE?
Why today am already BORED?
News reach you, your mate is DEAD
Hopes and aims out; unworking HEAD
This you know is worst than YOURS
Hakuna Matata*, Jah is JUST.
There is more to life than just LIVING;
Hoping and loving are part of LIFE
Laughing and crying do make us STRIFE
Do your best and leave the REST
Life is but a wasted QUEST.
Born today, tomorrow he's DEAD
Less importance on things with END
Oh dearie, you are gone too SOON
Rest in peace, death not BOON.
If you've not thank God for every SMILES
Why you blame Him for every CRIES
Live your days and not with LUST
Keep on moving, Jah* is JUST.
hadarms dha poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (More To Life. by hadarms dha poet )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 January 1887 – 20 January 1962)
- Jennifer Gordon
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Black Riders Came From the Sea, Stephen Crane
Poem of the Day
- It Is Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mother's Love, Father's Love, Sister's L.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- 52, Frank Avon
- Treasure, M.J. Lemon
- For A Friend... (Prose) ..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Thank you Poets!, Paul Sebastian
- One Mourning In The August of '17, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- The Muddle, Sunny Chopra
- Hell or Heaven, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- The Beauty that is Simplicity, Leong Ming Loong