Most Beautiful Ones
Beautiful are those who beholds the key...
That looks beyond the outter appearence....
That understands the beauty in thee.
Beautiful are those who understands love...
That it isn't shallow and should never be rushed.
Beautiful are those who has patience....
For they are the ones that are strong...
And through rough times they make it.
Beautiful are those who obtain knowledge....
For their wisdom is genuine and solid.
Beautiful are those who respects life....
And for happiness they choose to fight.
But the most beautiful ones of them all....
Are the ones who love themselves,
And they find pleasure in loving others
For their heart is built strong
And love was grown into character.
Brandi Cuff's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Most Beautiful Ones by Brandi Cuff )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet.3. Our Home, Valsa George
- Dreaming Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfection is unattainable, Victor Cruickshank
- Sorry I came but I must come, Victor Cruickshank
- Accepting You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- No Survivors, Victor Cruickshank
- Accumulation Of Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When, Victor Cruickshank
- Growth and Change, Victor Cruickshank
- A Class to Remember, Victor Cruickshank