Mom, Mother, Mommy, and Madre,
All different way to say this word.
But they all mean the same thing,
They all mean love, caring, and forgiveness.
A mother to tuck you in at night,
A mother to make all the monsters go away,
A mother to make the world seem happier,
A mother to give the best advice.
Don't take her for granted,
Don't push her away,
Be grateful for this loving creature,
for someday she will be gone.
A mother to teach a young girl manners,
A mother to comfort a broken spirit,
A mother to raise children with love,
A mother to be cherished with it in return.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mother by Sofia May )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Azul, mary douglas
- My Revenge, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Savior', Wolfie Scott
- A Prisoner, John Ugolo Umah
- Mystery Well, John Ugolo Umah
- Mother Nature's Sex Crime, A.j. Binash
- Cinderella. Cendrillon., mary douglas
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas