You have told me even though I have the color of darkness,
It is still beauty.
I am standing in a lonely world
Listening to the wind blows past my ears.
Your voice is the wind blowing across the seas.
Like a melody of love playing into my soul
I couldn't survive without
The words that have come out from the bottom of your heart.
Who would I become without holding your soul with me?
I am honestly delighted to have you as my Mother.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother by Guenael Oristel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Really very unique..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- leave me your hands so i can learn how t.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Open Windows, Lilly Emery
- The Captor Paragon, johnny case
- The Melody Of The Wind, Dennis Lange
- Lesbian Bisexuals, Richard Thripp
- MAN WHO WALKED ON WATER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Love and Tears, Beach Girl
- Till Now, Cheryl Griffith
- shamely departed, kyvin nash