Mother and mother
Keep a stone of five kilo
In your belly for at least nine months
And say what a mother is!
Create a thing, keep its maintenance,
And save it from all odds and danger
And say how difficult the duty of a mother is!
Mother is more than any God,
A girl child is the mother of your future, my dear
How you are keeping her that depends upon your nature.
Be cautious, and save your own future,
Don't darken your own place, time and life
By mis-utilizing, by destroying your own mother.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother and mother by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra