john tiong chunghoo
Mother to Son
mother to little boy...'stupid boy.'
son to mother...'clever boy.'
mother to little boy 'stupid boy.'
son to mother 'clever boy.'
Mother to little boy 'stupid boy.'
son to mother 'clever clever boy.'
both laugh and hug each other hard.
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother to Son by john tiong chunghoo )
Did you read them?
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis