Mr. Big Toe Goes To Pelican Restaurant
Mr. Big Toe saw a flame shining bright, the waves of the ocean reflected it's light.
Mr. Big Toe knew it was UniCandle unicorn, he heard of the legend of his magical
flaming horn. UniCandle unicorn knew Mr. Big Toe lives in Lake Worth town,
so he brought him a sparkly birthday crown.
Mr. Big Toe welcomed UniCandle unicorn then Mr. Big Toe jumped on his saddled back,
UniCandle's wings opened up to fly to Pelican Restaurant really fast.
UniCandle unicorn had a coupon that expired soon,
UniCandle unicorn joined Dave's email club yesterday at noon.
UniCandle unicorn bought Mr. Big Toe a special birthday treat,
a delicious chocolate coconut banana which is really sweet!
Now UniCandle unicorn had to fly back to Krendoll again,
but he would stop back to see Mr. Big Toe who is his new found friend.
Written By Suzanna Chevalier on October 20,2011
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mr. Big Toe Goes To Pelican Restaurant by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Body of Moving and Light, Peter Streckfus
- Good Luck.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Bildungsroman, Peter Streckfus
- Old grandma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- There Is Another Kingdom Where The Bramb.., mary douglas
- Until we reach somewhere, Piyush Dey
- Song: You are my God..., Dr John Celes
- Manna, Joseph Stroud
- Directions, Joseph Stroud
- No dream no life, gajanan mishra