MR. Big Toe Meets Big Foot
Mysterious sightings where seen,
in California by the Evergreens.
Mr. Big Toe wanted to know,
so he invited Big Foot on his radio show.
Mr. Big Foot came in wearing a disguise,
he was in an ape suit -what a surprise!
But that’s O.K. they talked away.
Big Foot was all the rage.
Audience members did call in,
giving answers to millions of questions.
But one thing is for sure,
Mr. Big Toe’s rating went up because of this man dressed in fur.
Written By Suzanna Chevalier on January 27,2012
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MR. Big Toe Meets Big Foot by Suzanna Chevalier )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- the poet
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Television, Roald Dahl
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare