Seeks no fame nor pelf
She feels bliss
When left to herself.
She craves not company
Loves not to party
For her the best moment
Is one with herself spent.
For this queer nature of Ms Lovepeace
She wasn’t ever anybody’s heartthrob
Nor was ever her cheek pecked a kiss
All she ever heard was o such a snob.
She likes it that way, she doesn’t demur
The unflattering things said behind her
She wants it and it makes her happy
Times she spends in her own company.
You may think it too mean
This dislike of her own kin
But Ms Lovepeace doesn’t mind the cost
Of enjoying the peace in her permafrost.
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ms Lovepeace by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael